The Following are Sponsored and will take place at St. Petersburg Nights, Russian Restaurant & Lounge (6800 Sunset Way, St. Pete Beach, Fl 33706).
With questions or for reservations call (727) 363-3832 or refer to www.StPetersburgNights.com
- October 7-8 – Yom Kipur Feast After Fast. After a day of fasting join us for a traditional Russian-Jewish feast! Only $25 (plus tax) includes a four course meal. Enjoy live music by Oleg Geyre (violin) including traditional Jewish songs on Friday and Boris&Sax (saxophone) on Saturday. More information on our website.
- Sunday, October 9th at 7pm-CONCERT OF PIANIST ANDREI CHEINE AND EXHIBITION OF ARTIST MARIANNA SIGOV. TBOPЧECKИЙ BEЧEP: Aндрей Шeйн (Пианист, композитор) и Марианна Сигов (художник, ювелир). $10 (goes to the artists). Everyone is invited! Please come and support your local artists!
- Sunday, October 16 (and every 3rd Sunday of the month)-International Open Mic Night-bring your favorite instrument, play with us, sing with us, dance with us at the Russian Restaurant-St. Petersburg Nights! As always, we expect guest-performers from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Philippines, Lithuania, America and many more. Free event.
- Saturday, October 29-Halloween Party-“Gypsy Nightmare” at St. Petersburg Nights Russian Restaurant-live music by our Saxophone player and singer Boris & Sax, DJ, dancing, Halloween drink specials, costume contest, haunted house, Halloween musical production by a local Russian Theatrical group”Samovar”, and much more! $5
- Saturday, October 30th-Children’s Halloween Party at 5pm. $15-per child includes dinner, party with professional musicians and actors, gift bag. Parents are free. Kitchen and bar will be open for parents’ convenience. Costume contest for children and parents.